Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 15579.730 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 98% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,432,109 (EC$1,889) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kamloops costs C$656 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)