Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 11988.547 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 125% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,975,774 (EC$1,833) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (32 minutes ago)