Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 13948.850 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 85% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,021,880 (EC$1,794) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)