Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4762.366 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,272,620 (3,207 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)