Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2514.880 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,803,025 (R 8,272) in Soweto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (33 minutes ago)