Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 13520.733 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,628,245 (638 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)