Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 13157.724 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,692,872 (1,345 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)