Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 13799.638 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,391,309 (1,115 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (35 minutes ago)