Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9722.534 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,719,140 (R$ 2,234) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (41 minutes ago)