Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.318 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,156,893 (129,194 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)