Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Sokoto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.910 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,107,450 (169,532 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (29 minutes ago)