Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Sokoto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.444 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,536,890 (182,841 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)