Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Sokoto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 102.211 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,893,453 (126,145 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)