Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.214 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,584,158 (141,300 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (29 minutes ago)