Cost of living comparison between Sofia, Bulgaria and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 17575.376 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,137,117 (861 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)