Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 540.948 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,910,153 (руб 20,169) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (24 minutes ago)