Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 21250.151 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,042,701 (802 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (40 minutes ago)