Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4649.686 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,445,215 (2,246 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)