Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 755.987 IRRX / MKD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,307,985 (32,394 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)