Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1226.464 IRRX / MKD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,004,329 (25,997 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)