Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4208.856 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,379,512 (6,743 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)