Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4557.352 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 107% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,337,305 (6,437 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)