Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3615.579 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,642,372 (5,156 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (43 minutes ago)