Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3746.559 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,876,949 (3,971 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)