Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9360.450 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,157,452 (1,833TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)