Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8925.474 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,176,054 (1,252TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)