Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10302.956 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,052,481 (1,752TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)