Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9261.751 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,119,361 (1,740TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)