Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9804.568 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,462,966 (1,985TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (24 minutes ago)