Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 35663.500 IRR / CHF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 96% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,753,071 (CHF 806) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)