Cost of living in Singapore compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,944 prices entered by 1,149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 25251.639 IRR / SGD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 89% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,182,041 (SGD $1,195) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)