Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,563 prices entered by 940 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 22739.309 IRR / SGD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 92% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,476,839 (SGD $988) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)