Cost of living in Singapore compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,896 prices entered by 1,086 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 23441.017 IRR / SGD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 89% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,979,025 (SGD $1,322) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)