Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.188 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,938,206 (COL$798,940) in Sincelejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)