Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 495.113 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,830,638 (₨21,875) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)