Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.225 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,136,423 (1,840,222 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (41 minutes ago)