Cost of living comparison between Sihanoukville, Cambodia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.863 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,010,252 (1,908,979 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)