Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.404 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,901,802 (2,105,197 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)