Cost of living comparison between Sibu, Malaysia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7571.619 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,363,535 (RM1,633) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (41 minutes ago)