Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7286.068 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,294,844 (RM1,687) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)