Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10650.738 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,627,768 (2,031 lei) in Sibiu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)