Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 41650.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,600,700 (€543) in Šiauliai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)