Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.465 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,215,512 (₨55,630) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)