Cost of living comparison between Sialkot, Pakistan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 303.131 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,005,619 (₨46,203) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)