Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 990.102 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,948,868 (22,168 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)