Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 102.622 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,842,241 (154,374 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)