Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 393.462 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,909,119 (53,141 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)