Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 288.949 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,710,020 (¥61,291) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)