Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 382.519 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,968,250 (¥70,502) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)