Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 5314.107 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,400,000 (元2,710) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (37 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)