Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 5094.790 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,000,000 (元2,748) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)