Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,077,127 in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)