Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5875.758 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,351,886 (元3,804) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)