Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6534.309 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,525,347 (元3,753) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)