Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4662.184 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,995,354 (元3,645) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)