Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4662.184 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,325,759 (元3,716) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)