Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4706.583 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,809,957 (元2,934) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)