Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7622.593 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,052,063 (RM2,762) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)