Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7350.250 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,139,758 (RM1,380) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)