Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10802.414 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,065,442 (RM2,043) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)