Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7609.629 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,362,861 (RM1,362) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)