Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7603.000 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,237,014 (RM1,346) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (38 minutes ago)