Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1612.008 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,048,226 (9,955₴) in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)