Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 1218.978 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,589,689 (7,867₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)