Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 1283.012 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,647,498 (11,416₴) in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)