Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3211.900 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,194,231 (4,108 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)