Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7476.078 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,406,695 (RM1,258) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)