Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10782.944 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,220,404 (RM1,875) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)