Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8117.697 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,310,851 (RM2,256) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)