Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7292.103 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,036,385 (RM1,925) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)