Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.446 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 110% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,412,624 (₩597,996) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)