Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.225 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,609,142 (₩840,565) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)