Cost of living comparison between Semey, Kazakhstan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2014. Exchange rate: 95.395 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,494,326 (78,561 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)