Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 32647.815 IRR / CHF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 131% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,109,211 (CHF 830) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 2 hours ago)