Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 42460.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,999,356 ($612) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)