Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 32404.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,452,901 ($446) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)