Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 8910.245 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,535,440 (2,305 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)