Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7744.278 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,822,913 (1,139 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Quebec City costs C$2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)