Cost of living comparison between Satu Mare, Romania and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7685.498 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,317,618 (1,733 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)