Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 1034.813 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,382,421 (22,596 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)