Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 942.062 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,523,177 (18,601 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (43 minutes ago)