Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 921.231 IRRX / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,111,471 (₨26,483) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)