Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2199.601 IRRX / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,124,015 (₨33,286) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)