Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 632.045 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,982,555 (₨26,869) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)