Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 404.861 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,100,122 (Taka 20,007) in Satkhira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)