Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35018.211 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,690,496 (€391) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)