Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 24548.578 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,135,827 (C$780) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)