Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 33101.883 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,261,537 (C$763) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)