Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 24235.628 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,654,530 (C$522) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)