Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Sari have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,258,485 in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)