Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.027 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,109,046 (руб 21,058) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)