Cost of living comparison between Saransk, Russia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 509.985 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,451,155 (руб 14,611) in Saransk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)