Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 547.037 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,362,313 (руб 28,083) in Saransk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)